From the research you’ve gathered so far, which show examples of qualitative and quantitative research? What does it mean for your project? What does this research prove? How will you use this research within your project?
this needs 2 full pages apa format with refrence
Research happens in everyday life. You can sometimes easily identify research in newspapers and magazines
Every week, you will be using any of the online newspapers below and finding one article that you can identify that shows some sort of research. Look for phrases such as “according to a study”, specific data or percentage changes. Pay attention to how that study or data is used and explained in the article. Steer away from opinion articles. Share the link, the author’s full name, the date the article was published and the title of the article.
- The New York Times
- The Washington Post
- The Chicago Sun-Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Journal SentinelClick here for more on this paper…….
For this module, address the following:
- Find an article that shows either qualitative or quantitative research.
- How is that research described in the actual article?
- Does it bring up any questions about relevancy?
- Are multiple sides of the issue shown?
this needs 2