Your primary objective is to analyze and interpret an ethics’ case study and apply critical thinking to best interpret main case issues, and their resolution in light of the facts provided. Write a minimum 5 double spaces pages case study critical analysis’ essay. Refer to required readings!
Your primary objective is to analyze and interpret an ethics’ case study and apply critical thinking to best interpret main case issues, and their resolution in light of the facts provided. Please, follow the next instructions:
1. Quickly read the case. Get a feel for the content and the information that needs to be analyzed. Focus on the first few and last few paragraphs which often provide strong insights into the problem(s) and issue(s).
2. Read the case very carefully. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the person(s) involved and develop a sense of involvement in the issue(s).
3. Note the key problem areas.
4. Note all relevant facts for each problem area.
5. Logically derive a set of conclusions/responses to the questions that focus on the key issue(s).
6. Write a minimum 5 pages double spaces case study critical analysis’ essay.
In your essay you should refer to the readings provided in the Learning Modules, use footnotes.