Question descriptionRead Consider: What’s in a Name of an Ethics Code? in Chapter 9, then answer these following questions from the text:
- How does the title of a company’s ethics document affect your attitude about the content? Is one title more attractive than another?
- What is the overall message that the title of the code of conduct conveys? Does it reflect the purpose of the document to provide employee guidance on expected conduct?
- Propose creative titles for ethics codes for a pharmaceutical company and a restaurant. (Gonzalez-Padron, 2015).
- Look for two other company ethics documents and share the titles of their ethics documents (consider your own organization or one that you are familiar with for this question).
- Gonzalez-Padron, T. (2015). Business ethics and social responsibility for managers [Electronic version].
- Must be at least 350 words and APA